QHSE Policy Statement
CABSHIP is committed to conducting business to meet our customer’s expectations in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the general public while maintaining the quality of the environment in which we operate
Through management leadership, teamwork and employee involvement, CABSHIP is committed to:
- Recognize that no business objective is so important that it will be pursued while compromising quality, health and safety.
- Fulfill ali applicable requirements, including customer requirements, legal requirements, regulations and company policies in ali of our operations.
- Ensure every employee and contractor understands they are responsible and accountable for quality, health and safety performance while conducting their business activities.
- Continually improve our processes, health and safety performance results and customer’s satisfaction, with a management system designated to establish goals and assess performance.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and/or iII health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce health and safety risks though a hierarchy of controls, employees training, participation and consultation.
- CABSHIP management takes accountability and responsibility for implementing this policy principIes through the commitments and actions of each employee.
Mr. João Filipe
Founder & Chief Executive Officer